The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian Gulf that was formed from 7 sheikhdoms. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant attractions, such as the indoor Ski Dubai. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 41,000 worshipers
- Below are the requirement for UAE visa from Pakistan
- Copy of Passport
- CNIC (Smart National ID Card)
- 1 Pic White Background
- After submission 3-4 Working Days are required for Processing.
- Refundable Cash Guarantee of Rs. 200,000 can be Requested in Some Cases.
- Approval Is Subject to UAE Embassy / Consulate.
- UAE visa fee is Non Refundable in all the cases.